The highlights of the month include a 240% month-on-month increase in gaming VC deals, although funding is still down 29% from March. Ronin’s RON token continues to perform well, being the only token to end the month in the green for the third consecutive time. Gala Games burned $660M in tokens, and two new token standards aim to advance NFT utility. There were exciting updates from Magic Eden, Axie Origins, and STEPN, and several new game reveals.
- Investment Opportunities: Gaming VC deals have increased by 240% month-on-month, indicating a growing interest in the Web3 gaming sector.
- Token Performance: Ronin’s RON token has consistently performed well, ending in the green for the third month in a row.
- Token Burn: Gala Games burned $660M in tokens, which could potentially impact the token’s value.
- NFT Utility: Two new token standards have been introduced to advance NFT utility, opening up new possibilities in the gaming sector.
- New Game Reveals: There have been several new game reveals that could present new opportunities for gamers and investors alike.