The podcast covered a range of topics including the AllCoreDevs recap, increasing diversity in Ethereum clients, RocketPool’s upgrades, Gemini’s Staking Pro product, SAP testing USDC, Sovereign’s research on sequencers, Taiko’s modified Geth fork, and PartyDAO’s announcement of Party.
- AllCoreDevs Recap: The Ethereum All Core Devs Execution (ACDE) meeting was discussed, covering topics such as the new Ethereum London (EL) testing framework, Dencun updates, and the separation of ERCs from the EIP repository.
- Client Diversity Chat: The host highlighted the increasing diversity of Ethereum clients, with Geth now accounting for less than 50% of execution layer clients.
- Rocket Pools 5 Upgrades: The podcast discussed five upgrades that will scale RocketPool into the millions of ETH staked. These upgrades include Gigapools, NodeOperators/DVT/”L2″s, Inflation change, Wallet integrations, and Forced exits.
- Gemini’s Staking Pro Product: Gemini’s Staking Pro product, designed for institutions and customers with 32 ETH or more, is now available to users in the United Kingdom.
- SAP Testing USDC: SAP is testing cross-border payments for their customers with USDC, indicating a growing interest in crypto from traditional companies.
- Sovereign Research on Sequencers: Sovereign is researching ways to combine the user experience benefits of centralized sequencers with the censorship-resistance benefits of Ethereum-based sequencers.
- Taiko’s Modified Geth Fork: Taiko detailed their minimally modified Geth fork, which they are building to propose improved blocks.
- PartyDAO’s Announcement: PartyDAO introduced Party, a platform that allows groups of any size to use Ethereum together. It is more capable than a multi-sig but less work than a DAO.
- Bullish: The podcast expressed a positive sentiment towards the increasing diversity of Ethereum clients, the upgrades to RocketPool, the availability of Gemini’s Staking Pro product in the UK, and the introduction of Party by PartyDAO.
- Neutral: The podcast discussed the AllCoreDevs recap, SAP testing USDC, Sovereign’s research on sequencers, and Taiko’s modified Geth fork without expressing a particular sentiment.
- Bearish: No bearish sentiment was expressed in the podcast.