The report highlights a continued bullish trend with digital asset investment products seeing a second week of inflows totaling US$125m. This brings the last two weeks of inflows to US$334m, representing almost 1% of total assets under management (AuM). Bitcoin remained the primary focus of investors, seeing inflows of US$123m. However, short-bitcoin investment products saw outflows totaling US$0.9m. A selection of altcoins saw minor inflows, with Ethereum leading, followed by Cardano, Polygon, and XRP. Blockchain equities saw inflows of US$6.8m following a 9-week run of outflows.
- Continued Bullish Trend: Digital asset investment products have seen a second week of inflows totaling US$125m, indicating a continued bullish trend in the market.
- Bitcoin Remains Primary Focus: Bitcoin has seen inflows of US$123m, making it the primary focus of investors in the digital asset market.
- Outflows in Short-Bitcoin Investment Products: Despite the overall bullish trend, short-bitcoin investment products have seen outflows totaling US$0.9m.
- Minor Inflows in Altcoins: Altcoins such as Ethereum, Cardano, Polygon, and XRP have seen minor inflows, indicating some investor interest.
- Blockchain Equities Reversing Trend: After a 9-week run of outflows, blockchain equities have seen inflows of US$6.8m, indicating a potential reversal of the previous trend.