- Digital asset investment products observed inflows of US$29m this week, primarily influenced by recent US inflation data that was slightly below expectations, making a September rate hike less probable.
- Bitcoin was the main focus, with inflows of US$27m, following three prior weeks of outflows totaling US$144m.
- XRP continued its 16-week run of inflows, with assets under management (AuM) increasing by 127% since the beginning of the year.
- Most of the activity was in Canada, with inflows of US$24m, while Switzerland also saw significant inflows of US$8m.
- Ethereum, Uniswap, and Solana also saw inflows, while Short-bitcoin was the only asset to see outflows, indicating a supportive sentiment for Bitcoin and the broader crypto market.
- Investment Opportunity: The report highlights a positive trend in digital asset inflows, particularly in Bitcoin, signaling potential investment opportunities.
- Market Sentiment: The consistent inflows in various digital assets, including XRP’s 16-week run, reflect a supportive market sentiment, which may guide investment strategies.
- Regional Focus: With most activity in Canada and Switzerland, investors may want to explore opportunities in these regions.
Visit the full report here